Suffering from neck pain?
At CEDA Orthopedics & Interventional Medicine in Miami Fl, we know that neck pain can be a painful and annoying condition. Our specialized doctors will provide you a complete care for neck pain, and will give you much-needed relief.
Our trained staff of doctors will help you relieve from neck pain symptoms, and its causes. Our physical therapists are highly trained and able to successfully treat neck pain and other injuries decreasing your mobility. At CEDA Orthopedics and Interventional Medicine, we believe that each patient is unique, so we will customize your program around you, to ensure that your needs are met and your limits respected.
What are my options regarding neck pain?
Chronic or episodic neck pain is commonly an affliction of the neck –or cervical spine-, which is a coordinated network of nerves, bones, joints and muscles directed by the brain and the spinal cord. The neck is designed for strength, stability and nerve communication. Most episodes of neck pain will get better with time, and millions of people experience neck pain and/or related arm pain at some point in their life.
However, certain neck pain symptoms can be possible indicators of a serious medical condition:
- Progressive neurological deficit with weakness in the arms or loss of feeling
- Sustained or increasing pain accompanied by lack of appetite, unplanned weight loss, nausea and vomiting
- Numbness, tingling or weakness in your limbs
- Headache and unexplained fever
The causes of neck pain are multiple. As your neck supports the weight of your head, it is really vulnerable to injuries and conditions that cause pain and restrict motion, such as:
- Muscle strains and overuse of computers and smartphones
- Worn joints that tend to wear down with age
- Nerve compression like herniated disks or bone spurs in the vertebrae can press on the nerves
- You can also feel neck pain from sleeping in a bad position
Neck pain treatment requires comprehensive care, and this is what your personal physical therapist at CEDA Orthopedics and Interventional Medicine can provide you, among other services such as:
- Stretching to improve and increase neck flexibility.
- Increasing strength through core training and resistance exercises.
- Chiropractic and massage stimulation
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
To reduce discomfort and pain commonly associated with the neck pain symptoms, our team of therapists in Miami, Florida will develop a personalized home-based exercise routine using traditional methods along with the newest cutting-edge techniques. If you live in or near any of the following locations then please schedule an appointment with us:
|South Miami, FL
Coral Gables, FL
Key Biscayne, FL
Miami Springs, FL
Downtown/Little Havana, FL
Miami Beach, FL
Neck Pain treatment with specialized doctors in Miami
If you or a relative is now dealing with neck pain and in need of a treatment, the easiest way for you to understand all about the condition causes and symptoms and to treat it is to work with a specialized physical therapist. CEDA Orthopedics and Interventional Medicine will do its best to guide and help you through these difficult times. Thanks to our four locations in Miami, our board-certified therapists can assist you throughout Miami-Dade.
- Physical Therapy for Back Pain in Miami
- Physical Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in Miami
- Physical Therapy for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in Miami
- Physical Therapy for Sports Related Injuries in Miami
Give us a call today to schedule your first personal consultation:
Ceda Health – South Miami
6075 Sunset Drive, 4th Floor
South Miami, FL 33143
Ceda Health – FIU/Kendall
11890 SW 8th Street, Suite 400
Miami, FL 33184
Ceda Health – Hialeah
755 East 49th
Hialeah, FL 33013
Ceda Health – Downtown/Little Havana
2190 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33135